MN Graphic Studio deals with complex services for the companies within the scope of design, consulting, graphics processing and preparation of works for flexographic printing. We will help you in designing an overprint on the package, we will create photopolymers, we will print the requested pattern on selected materials and deliver the goods to the indicated location – starting from location, finishing with the ready-made packaging.
Considering the struggle for innovation in the field of flexible packaging and flexographic printing, the Company decided to implement an innovative Kodak Flexcel NX preparation system. This let us become the first certified partner of the Kodak company in Poland within that scope.
This system makes it possible to perfectly reproduce the graphical pattern in a quality which was, so far, available only in case of rotogravure. What is more, our printing technology also guarantees:
- full stability of the printing points,
- higher resolution – up to 4000 dpi,
- option of obtaining 200 lpi ruling,
- raster point size – from 10 microns,
- perfect replication of the tonal transitions,
- clear and sharp printouts,
- clearer fine printed lines,
- high quality of the micro-overprints.
Professional team of graphic designers with many years of experience is just one of our advantages. Besides that, we place a great emphasis on:
- when the printing machine is designed, we take the variety of surfaces and inks that is used within the project into account,
- investment in the latest technological solutions needed for graphical processing and arrangement of works before they are printed, with the use of the flexographic technology,
- full support and involvement within the scope of optimization of the given model,
- flexible approach, the client may introduce changes into the design,
- strict quality control in case of every print,
- presenting a proof for each of the prints,
- constant internal monitoring, within the scope of device calibration and within the scope of process control.
We use the latest computer hardware and professional DTP software.
The materials for printing are accepted in the following formats:
Adobe Illustrator – *.ai, *.pdf , *.eps files
Adobe Photoshop – *.psd, *.tiff files
CorelDraw – *.cdr files
The work should be saved in two variants:
- with the use of the fonts, that need to be attached to the work,
- with texts converted into vector data.
All the colors used in the project shall be presented in line with the CMYK color model, while the remaining colours shall be provided in line with the PANTONE pallet.
Resolution of the photograph shall be maintained at the level of at least 300 dpi in 1:1 scale. Should photographs and bitmaps be embedded in the work, they shall be attached in form of a separate file.